Grosvenor House Hotel take the security and privacy of your personal information seriously. We gather and use information about you as part of our business and to manage our relationship with you. We intend to comply with the legal requirements the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation which regulate data privacy and security. We have a duty to notify you of the information contained in this Privacy Notice.
When you first contact us you give us personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
We will use your personal information:
- Store information on ticket purchases: and
- for legal compliance purposes; and
- for our legitimate business interests.
We can use process your personal information for these purposes without your knowledge or consent but will not use it for any unrelated purpose without telling you first.
If you give your consent we will also use your personal data to send you direct marketing information about our products.
We will keep your personal information for 7 years after your last job application and have measures in place to protect the management and security of your information. We do not take automated decisions about you using your personal information or use profiling in relation to you.
We will not share your personal information with other organisations except if required to do so by law.
We will not send your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- You can ask us to correct any errors in your personal information.
- You can ask us to erase your personal information if we are not entitled to process it or it is no longer needed.
- You can object to data processing if we are relying on a legitimate interest and you think that your rights and interests outweigh ours and you want us to stop.
- You can object to us using your personal information for direct marketing.
- You can make a written ‘subject access request’ (‘SAR’) to find out what information we hold about you and there is no fee for doing so.
- You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
- If we have relied on your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right not to consent or to withdraw your consent later.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office directly and whose contact details can be found at (www.ico.org.uk).